Ministry of Agriculture and Forests
Effective conservation, sustainable utilization and equitable sharing of benefits arising from access and use of biological resources.
Biological resources effectively conserved, sustainably used and benefits equitably shared for enhancement of livelihood, food security and environmental well-being of the country.
- Two new orchid species discovered from BhutanOctober 19, 2020Two new orchid species namely, Chiloschista densiflora and Chiloschista himalaica were discovered from Bhutan by a team from the National Biodiversity Centre, College of Natural Resources and the Continue reading
- Spathoglottis articleOctober 1, 2020Click here for the full spathoglottis articleContinue reading
- International Biodiversity DayMay 22, 2020Coinciding to International Day for Biological Diversity on 22nd May 2020, National Biodiversity Centre is please to release new publication on ‘Characterization Catalogue and Pictorial Varieties Continue reading
- Two new species of snails discovered from BhutanApril 27, 2020A team comprising of officials from the National Biodiversity Centre (NBC), Serbithang, Ugyen Wangchuck Institute for Conservation and Environmental Research (UWICER), Bumthang, and the Naturalis Continue reading
- Vacancy Announcement November 6, 2020
- Selection Interview for Royal Botanical Garden ESP June 23, 2020
- Vacancy Re – Announcement March 24, 2020
- Vacancy Announcement March 9, 2020
The National Biodiversity Centre in collaboration with World Wildlife Fund, UNDP Bhutan, National Environment Commission and Royal Society for Protection of Nature is organizing a celebration for International Biodiversity Day on May 22, 2018.
- Notice Inviting Expression of Interest (Tender for limited inquiry) April 17, 2020
- Re-invitation for airfare Quotation November 22, 2019
- Invitation for airfare Quotation November 15, 2019
- Annual Tender for 2019-2020 July 19, 2019